Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP)
A new round of funding has been allocated for the PPP as of January 19, 2021. Borrowers who apply for PPP funds must attest that current economic uncertainty makes the loan request necessary to support their ongoing operations. Our lenders are waiting to assist you with your qualification. Call your local Western Nebraska Bank lender today and we will ease your application process:
- Apply for a First Draw if you have not previously obtained a loan under the PPP.
- Apply for a Second Draw loan if you’ve used your First Draw and can document a decline in revenue of at least 25 percent from 2019 to 2020.
- Request a recalculation of your First Draw loan if doing so would result in an increase, provided you have not yet received SBA forgiveness for your loan.
- This option will be enabled on January 25.
- Reapply for a loan in the event you were previously approved but chose not to accept all or part of the funds.
- Apply for loan forgiveness.
- SBA has simplified the forgiveness process, and we will restart the processing of forgiveness applications in February.